The mysterious sea bunny / written and illustrated by Peter Raymundo.
- 10 of 15 copies available at NC Cardinal. (Show)
- 2 of 2 copies available at Henderson County Public Library.
- 0 current holds with 15 total copies.
0 current holds with 15 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Green River Branch||RAY (Text)||33258010049913||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
|Henderson Main Branch||RAY (Text)||33258010049922||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780593325148
- ISBN: 0593325141
- Physical Description: 1 volume (unpaged) : color illustrations ; 29 cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Dial Books for Young Readers, an imprint of Penguin Random House LLC, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"As an inch-long sea bunny makes its way slowly across the ocean floor, readers discover that there is a lot more to this sea slug species than meets the eye-which comes in handy when a predator swoops in!"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 3-5 Dial Books for Young Readers.
Grades K-1 Dial Books for Young Readers.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sea bunny > Juvenile literature.